Recipes from our Chef and Dedicated Jam Lovers, Foodies and Gastronomes!
Our hand crafted Jams, Preserves, Marmalades, Chutneys, Mustards, Ketchup and tasty Dessert Sauces aren’t just for spreading on toast or bagels. Try a delicious marmalade mustard dipping sauce for seafood, or maybe an overnight basting for your holiday turkey, and don’t forget how amazing a Sour Cherry Jam crusting tastes on a nice bone-in Rib Eye Steak.
Our Chef, and our Customers are constantly coming up with new and innovative ways to enhance not just the flavor of your food, but the flavor of your life with our Jams and Preserves.
Delicious Seafood Recipes
This delicious cup of tea is a home remedy that can aid your health and warm your spirits!
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Ingredients for one cup of tea…
- Cup of Boiled Water
- Grate or mince Ginger (1 Tablespoon)
- Fresh Lemon Juice (1 Tablespoon)
- Mendocino Jam’s Pure Wildflower Honey (1 Tablespoon)
- Gather a teapot or measuring cup. Place tablespoon of grated ginger inside.
- Pour the cup of boiling water over the ginger and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour honey and lemon juice into your favorite tea mug.
- After the ginger has steeped, use a strainer to catch the ginger as you pour this brew into your mug.
- Stir well and Enjoy!
Spice it up a notch with any of the additional ingredients below. Just a pinch will do!
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cayenne
Make it a Hot Toddy!
Add one shot whiskey or bourbon
Incredible Dipping Sauces
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.