Bright and Lively Lemon Ginger Tea Sweetened with Mendocino Jam’s Pure Wildflower Honey
This delicious cup of tea is a home remedy that can aid your health and warm your spirits!
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Ingredients for one cup of tea…
- Cup of Boiled Water
- Grate or mince Ginger (1 Tablespoon)
- Fresh Lemon Juice (1 Tablespoon)
- Mendocino Jam’s Pure Wildflower Honey (1 Tablespoon)
- Gather a teapot or measuring cup. Place tablespoon of grated ginger inside.
- Pour the cup of boiling water over the ginger and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour honey and lemon juice into your favorite tea mug.
- After the ginger has steeped, use a strainer to catch the ginger as you pour this brew into your mug.
- Stir well and Enjoy!
Spice it up a notch with any of the additional ingredients below. Just a pinch will do!
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cayenne
Make it a Hot Toddy!
Add one shot whiskey or bourbon